Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Intro

Hello, world!

This is my first serious attempt at blogging, so please bear with me. Since I am just finishing my thesis and it is about graph rewriting in functional languages, particularly in Haskell, I thought that I could post some ideas that come to my mind about such things so when someone hopefully reads all this, he/she will be shocked by how much I can complicate such simple matters and post a really elegant solution to my problems. :)

Aside from Haskell, I am also a system administrator at one of Hungary's largest universities, Eotvos Lorand University of Sciences (I am in charge of the Caesar cluster), so it is possible that some posts concerning general UNIX issues will eventually slip in.

Well, here goes nothing...

(Edit: I wonder why this is Anonymous)
vvvvvvvv

No comments:

Post a Comment